Dayn A. Holstrom
Attorney Dayn A. Holstrom has been serving the Inland Empire as an aggressive advocate for father’s rights for over two decades. As a father of four, he understands the deep and often complex issues that arise when a father tries to pursue custodial rights in court. Above all, Mr. Holstrom understands the law and how to present the best possible case.
Mr. Holstrom’s legal excellence began at the Western State University College of Law. Dayn A. Holstrom was Valedictorian, graduated summa cum laude from Western State University with the highest GPA in the history of the school.
Mr. Holstrom received the American Jurisprudence Award for the highest achievement in a specific subject 17 times, also more than any other student. He was Editor in Chief of the Western State University Law Review and Director of the School’s Don Program for tutoring other students.
Dayn Holstrom was admitted to the practice of law on June 11, 1990. Since then, Dayn Holstrom has dedicated his considerable skills and resources exclusively to resolving divorce and family law issues in Southern California. He has been voted “Best Lawyers” by Inland Empire Magazine, OC Metro Magazine and has been consistently rated 10.0 of 10.0 by Avvo.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Same Sex Divorce
- Domestic Partnership Dissolution
- Domestic Violence
- Estate Planning
- Wills & Trusts
- Post Decree Modifications
- Post Decree Enforcement
- Defending Rights of Unmarried Parents
- Visitation Rights
- Grandparent Rights
- Legal Separation
- California, 1990
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- Juris Doctorate – 1990
- Law Review: Western State University of Law Review, Editor and Chief
Honors and Awards
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association