Dayn A. Holstrom
Dayn Holstrom attended law school at Western State University College of Law where he received his Juris Doctorate degree Dayn was Valedictorian, graduated summa cum laude from Western State University with the highest GPA in the history of the school.
Mr. Holstrom received the American Jurisprudence Award for the highest achievement in a specific subject 17 times, also more than any other student. He was Editor and Chief of the Western State University Law Review and Director of the School's Don Program for tutoring other students.
Dayn Holstrom was admitted to the practice of law on June 11, 1990. Mr. Holstrom is exceptionally experience and well thought of by the bar and judiciary in the communities in which he practices.
Dayn Holstrom founded the firm of Holstrom, Sissung, Marks & Anderson in 2008, having originally founded the Law Offices of Dayn Holstrom in 1990.
Since 1990, Dayn Holstrom has dedicated his skills, resources and efforts exclusively to resolving divorce and family law issues, in the counties of Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Los Angeles.
While not in the office, Dayn enjoys sports, traveling and spending time with his family.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Wills & Trusts
- California, 1990
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- Juris Doctorate - 1990
- Law Review: Western State University of Law Review, Editor and Chief
Honors and Awards
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association